Winscribe BPM for Legal
How law firms benefit from Winscribe BPM
Law firms today are being forced to do more with fewer resources but are still expected to provide consistent, high-quality service to their customers. Achieving these two seemingly opposing goals is a constant struggle. Winscribe BPM can help you meet both goals by providing an easy and intuitive approach to improving the way work gets done in your firm – regardless of your role.
As the leader of the firm, your time is valuable and you have a lot on your mind. You focus on finding ways to increase your employee productivity and determining the best ways to utilize your precious resources to meet your central objective. Winscribe BPM could be the answer by:
- Eliminating redundant data entry
- Reducing manual analysis/routing
- Reducing rework
In addition, Winscribe BPM generates the reports you need to understand what is happening within your firm and to make more informed business decisions.
Your business processes could be faster and more efficient with Winscribe BPM.
Chief Financial Officer
As the CFO, you focus on meeting revenue and cost targets. By eliminating redundant data entry, reducing manual analysis & routing, and reducing rework, Winscribe BPM helps you to:
- Minimize process costs
- Process more work without additional costs
- Reduce process time
Your business processes could be less expensive with Winscribe BPM.
Chief Operations Officer
Compliance related issues are your top concern as a COO. You manage the day-to-day operation of the firm and work to develop and maintain the systems needed to create value for your clients. With Winscribe BPM you can:
- Ensure business policy adherence
- Guarantee consistent process execution
- Your business processes could be completed according to policy every time with Winscribe BPM.
Chief Technology Officer
As a CTO, you focus on developing or acquiring the technology infrastructure needed to achieve the firm’s goals. You want to be sure that the technology implemented is compatible with existing systems, robust, and secure. With Winscribe BPM, you receive:
- Proven, robust, Microsoft-based technology
- Role-based security; optionally integrated with Active Directory
- Increased employee accountability
- The ability to store data on your own servers
Your business processes could utilize the latest technology with Winscribe BPM.
As a Practice Manager, you spend a lot of your time focused on achieving and maintaining a high level of client satisfaction. Winscribe BPM can help you increase your client satisfaction by helping you:
- Complete work more quickly
- Reduce data entry errors
- Provide consistent process execution
Your business processes could be completed quickly and consistently with Winscribe BPM – and that leads to better service and happy customers.
Human Resources Director
Staffing, employee satisfaction, policy management are top priorities as a Human Resources Director. Winscribe BPM can help you to:
- Increase Employee Satisfaction
- Maintain appropriate staffing levels
- Ensure business policy adherence
- Identify needed policy changes
Your business processes could improve employee morale with Winscribe BPM.
As a process owner, you focus on gaining user acceptance and understanding what is happening within your process in order to make more informed business decisions. With Winscribe BPM you can:
- Increase user acceptance
- Gain visibility into your processes
- Quickly modify or create new processes
Your business processes could efficient, visible, and agile with Winscribe BPM.
BPM for Legal Brochure