Winscribe Speech Recognition (WSR)
Speech Recognition is the automatic conversion of spoken word to text. Winscribe takes this concept leaps ahead by incorporating intelligent workflow, making it fast, accurate, easy to use and light on IT resources. It is part of Winscribe's digital dictation workflow management solution and interfaces easily with third party information systems.
Lower costs, improve document turnaround times, enable continuous process improvement and enhance patient or client care with the fast, lightweight and accurate Winscribe Speech Recognition!
Check out this short demonstrational video to see how easy it is to create a simple document using speech recognition.
Or find out more about Speech Recognition Technology in Winscribe Digital Dictation™ below
Create documentation quickly thanks to fast voice-to-text conversion
- The average person types at 39 words per minute, 19 words per minute if editing is required. The average person speaks at 200+ words per minute. Speech recognition technology recognizes the words you are dictating and ‘types’ them for you,
resulting in significantly faster document turnaround time
- Speed up document creation by automatically inserting jobs into fully formatted document template.
- Quick information access and reduced need for data entry through integration with client data management systems.
- As part of Winscribe's Dictation workflow management system, WSR enables process automation and centralized data management.
Innovative technology that enables you to do more with your existing IT infrastructure
- Unlike some other major speech recognition providers, WSR is highly efficient and light on technology and IT staff resource requirements.
- Leverage existing IT infrastructure.
- Reduced investment cost for hardware allowing for a quicker ROI.
- Small network and resource footprint and centralized management reducing management overhead.
Quick training and low edit rates right from the start
- Low edit rate, enabling documentation to be created quickly and accurately.
- “Group learning” enables new words and preferred formatting options to be defined and made accessible to all members of a group or several groups. This significantly reduces edit cycles and increases accuracy.
- A pre-training option that uses previous dictation and transcription results enables greater recognition from the start.