At the Crossroads: Clinical Documentation and the EHR
Learn how a blended, hybrid approach to clinical documentation is benefiting clinicians working in an EHR environment.
The EHR has arrived at a critical juncture. The urgency to achieve the promise of these systems is requiring organizations to address a fundamental documentation challenge and overcome realized issues presented with their adoption – such as physician dissatisfaction, loss of productivity, increased time investment in documentation, poor usability and increased risk.
A blended approach to clinical documentation is key to addressing these issues.
In this presentation, we discuss:
- The shift from volume-based reimbursement to value-based and the impact of complete and accurate clinical documentation
- The clinical documentation challenge
- The rising dissatisfaction with EHRs
- Using a hybrid clinical documentation approach
- Strategies and best practices for improved clinical documentation