Winscribe nominated for Innovation of the Year Award
TheKnowList Awards are dedicated to the strategic implementation of technology within law firms, recognising the success of key individuals, law firms and suppliers who are constantly striving to add value using IT. Winscribe is pleased to announce that it's newest mobility offering, Winscribe Digital Dictation for Android has been nominated for the Innovation of the Year Award 2011. Winscribe for Android has been developed based on over one year of user testing and feedback and therefore, this nomination belongs to all Winscribe users. Help us win by voting online on TheKnowList website now.
The panel at TheKnowList has selected Winscribe for Android as it features a number of innovations in the legal IT space. These innovations include:
- Barcode Scanning Technology to accelerate dictation workflow automation
- The ability to attach pictures to a dictation
- A fully re-designed ergonomic user interface that minimizes user fatigue
You can watch a video about Winscribe for Android's features and benefits here: http://www.youtube.com/user/WinscribeGlobal#p/u/1/Fp5_p2g7WlE
About Winscribe Digital Dictation for Android:
- Winscribe for Android offers a sleek dictation application for Android touchscreen devices. It streamlines and simplifies the dictation process and speeds up work turnaround with full recording capabilities, secure voice and data transmission, speech recognition integration and online/offline functionality.
- Winscribe for Android delivers innovative features such as barcode recognition, geo-location and the ability to attach pictures to dictations, along with a specialized ergonomic user interface that reduces user fatigue.
- Winscribe Digital Dictation for Android provides innovative barcode scanning functionality to accelerate workflow automation. In a law firm, this means that lawyers may use Android smartphones to scan barcodes on case notes, from hardcopy files or on their computer screen to associate a dictation with a specific case or client. They can then create recordings with a single tap on their Android smartphone’s touchscreen and send recordings instantly to a transcriptionist or transcriptionist pool for processing. Combined with Winscribe’s optional speech recognition technology, users can automatically complete document templates with personal and demographic information, based on information collected from the scanned barcode. Documents can then be sent to a desired recipient or automatically stored in a document management system.
Barcode Technology can also be used to setup the device:
Greg Allen, CTO of Winscribe, explains: “What we care about most here at Winscribe is usability and efficiency. We want to make things easy, right down to configuring our application. If we imagine a large legal firm may have hundreds of mobile authors, it’s easy to see how setting up all these devices using Android’s soft keyboard would be a time consuming exercise. Unlike other vendor’s applications, Winscribe for Android allows IT Managers to simply scan a barcode to setup the device in a few simple steps, which saves our clients a significant amount of time, cost and frustration. It’s our philosophy - we want to improve the process. And that is what sets us apart from our competition”
– watch a demo here: http://www.youtube.com/user/WinscribeGlobal#p/u/2/FDwL39sK20c
- Winscribe’s new Android application features one of the most intuitive user interfaces in the industry; allowing for true single-handed operation in the most challenging of circumstances. As a mobile application, Winscribe for Android is naturally suited for use in the field, and innovative features such as geo-location and the ability to take and attach photos to voice recordings make it a versatile tool for lawyers.
- Lawyers can review their completed documents on the go, increasing their productivity and turning transit time into billable time.
For more information, please visit: http://www.winscribe.com/digital-dictation/product-tour/android-dictation-app
Please help Winscribe by voting online on TheKnowList website now. Thanks!