Winscribe Delivers Enhanced Speech Recognition Control with New Version of Winscribe Dictation
The latest release of Winscribe Dictation provides improved control and support for speech recognition and the latest dictation hardware.
Winscribe announces the latest release of Winscribe Dictation, version 4.2.7 (v4.2.7). The Winscribe digital dictation workflow management software system enables law firms, police agencies, healthcare organizations and other professional institutions to improve staff productivity and process efficiency through advanced solutions that help to accelerate and automate documentation processes. The new release marks the next stage in the Winscribe Dictation product line.
Key new features available with Winscribe Dictation v4.2.7 include:
- Improved client options and toolbar controls for managing jobs processed via Winscribe Speech Recognition.
- The ability to apply local and global customizations to the look and properties of speech recognition jobs to better improve the user experience.
- The ability to program dictation hardware and enable system users to complete speech recognition jobs directly from their devices, rather than through the software user interface.
- Updated support and options for Dragon Professional Group v15, Dragon Legal Group v15 and Dragon Law Enforcement Group v15.
- Enhanced configuration options and support for Philips SpeechMike Premium Air (SMP 4000 / SMP 4010) and Philips SpeechMike Premium Touch (SMP 3720).
- Updated international translations for client user interfaces.
“Speech recognition usage is rising rapidly, thanks to advances in the technology and the popularity of mobile voice assistants. The number of business professionals adopting speech recognition technology for work-related use is also on the rise, as they look for new ways to be more productive and spend less time on manual-heavy tasks like documentation. Winscribe Dictation v4.2.7 enables business professionals to further harness their dictation workflow and speech recognition usage with new user controls and the support of the latest hardware and speech recognition engines,” commented Pierre Corboz, Director of Product Strategy at Winscribe. “Winscribe continues to enhance and provide top quality solutions to the legal, law enforcement, medical and business markets, and the latest release of Winscribe Dictation is the next step in delivering advanced and easy-to-use digital speech and documentation solutions for these professionals.”
To learn more about the Winscribe Dictation software suite, please click HERE.