At the Crossroads: Clinical Documentation and the EHR
Learn how a blended, hybrid approach to clinical documentation is benefiting clinicians working in an EHR environment.
The EHR has arrived at a critical juncture. The urgency to achieve the promise of these systems is requiring organizations to address a fundamental documentation challenge and overcome realized issues presented with their adoption – such as physician dissatisfaction, loss of productivity, increased time investment in documentation, poor usability and increased risk.
A blended approach to clinical documentation is key to addressing these issues.
In this presentation, we discuss:
- The shift from volume-based reimbursement to value-based and the impact of complete and accurate clinical documentation
- The clinical documentation challenge
- The rising dissatisfaction with EHRs
- Using a hybrid clinical documentation approach
- Strategies and best practices for improved clinical documentation
Click the play button below to view the recorded webinar.
Would you like to learn more?
Contact us today to learn more about Winscribe solutions for healthcare organizations!Contact Us